Novinka:Nové typy v řadě LCP1300
(Kategorie: Článek v angličtině)
Fy. NXP představila celou řadu nových členů linie LPC1300 mcu (ARM Cortex M3 s USB periférií), a doplnila tak řadu o mnoho různých produktů s odlišně velkými rozsahy pamětí. Obsahem článku je press news.
NXP Expands Memory Options for Popular LPC1300 Family of USB Microcontrollers
New LPC1347 based on ARM Cortex-M3 processor offers 64 KB of eFlash memory
Eindhoven, Netherlands and San Jose, California, March 23, 2012 - NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) today announced the availability of the LPC1347 microcontroller with Full-Speed USB and on-chip PHY based on the ARM® Cortex™-M3 processor. The newest member of NXP’s popular LPC1300 series, the LPC1347 microcontroller features 64 KB of embedded flash memory with 256 bytes of page erase, significantly enhancing the flexibility, efficiency and ease of use of the on-chip flash. LPC1347 also offers three power-profile APIs which enable the microcontroller to optimize power efficiency as low as 170 uA/MHz - a feature particularly useful for battery-operated applications. Along with other new members of the LPC1300 family, the LPC1347 introduces a 12-bit ADC and an I²C Fast-mode Plus (Fm+) interface up to 1 MHz, in addition to a smart card interface. The new microcontroller is ideal for sophisticated PC peripherals such as wireless speakers and gaming keyboards. Information on the LPC1300 series of microcontrollers is available at: www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers/cortex_m3/lpc1300/
New LPC1300 Microcontrollers
Other recent additions to the NXP LPC1300 series include the LPC1315, LPC1316 and LPC1317, as well as the LPC1345 and LPC1346 microcontrollers. Key features include:
- High performance up to 72 MHz with very low-power operation
- Up to 12 KB of SRAM, providing ample space for variables
- 4 KB of EEPROM, providing cost savings in bill of materials (BoM) for critical data storage
- High-speed communication, including Fast-mode Plus (Fm+) up to 1 MHz, for improved system performance
- 12-bit successive approximation analog-to-digital (A/D) converter with 500 Ksps sample rate, enabling fast, accurate sensor measurement for improved system control
- Up to 51 GPIO pins, ideal for I/O-intensive applications
- Small, low-pin-count packages for space-constrained applications, including LQFP64, LQFP48 and HVQFN33
Samples of the LPC1345/46/47 and LPC1315/16/17 are available immediately from NXP and in distribution in April.
Press news je zde.
Tato novinka je z -MCU Mikroelektronika - Community Site
( http://mcu.cz/news.php?extend.2978 )