(Kategorie: Jak na to)
Proč vznikl tento článek je velmi prosté. Z ničeho nic mi začal náhodně mrznout FF a to jako že dost často. Přeinstaloval jsem FF, vrátil se zpět k starším verzím, přeinstaloval Win7, stále to samé. Tož jsem začal hledat alternativu. Co jsem našel je právě obsahem tohoto článku.
Ty zeleně obarvené mám nakonec nainstalované a deně je používám pro oběření funkčnosti stránek. A Lunascape se stal mým favoritem.
- Internet Explorer – Browse with more confidence knowing Internet Explorer 10 helps protect you from evolving online threats right out of the box.
- Firefox – Mozilla Firefox has been the most successful alternative web browser. The browser traces its lineage back to Netscape.
- Google Chrome – Google rethought basic assumptions about what a browser should do & stripped it down to its essentials
- Safari – Safari is an open invitation to innovate & claims to continuously redefine the browser, providing the most enjoyable way to experience the Internet. Update: Safari is no longer supported on Windows, hence we can no longer recommend it.
- Opera – Opera’s newest Web browser introduces a new technology platform, Opera Unite, allowing you to stream music or share files, photos and more, right from the browser.
- Maxthon – Maxthon is an IE based feature-rich secure Browser, which gives a great browsing experience.
- Avant – Avant Browser’s user-friendly interface brings a new level of clarity and efficiency to your browsing experience, and frequent upgrades have steadily improved its reliability.
- Flock – Flock is a social browser that integrates with web services for blogging, photo sharing, and bookmark sharing. Update: 13th April 2011. Flock has decided to shut down.
- Kid Rocket – A Kids Web Browser with an Internet Filter, PC Desktop Protection & more.
- Lunascape – Lunascape is the world’s first and only triple engine browser. It has been downloaded over 20 million times and it’s available globally in 11 languages.
- Slim Browser – SlimBrowser is a fast-tabbed multiple-site web browser software. Also check out feature-rich SlimBoat.
- Sea Monkey – It is a Web-browser, with an advanced e-mail, newsgroup and feed client, IRC chat, and HTML editing made simple; all your Internet needs in one application.
- Prism – There are two ways to use Prism; as a Firefox extension or a standalone application. Either way, you can easily turn any website into a Prism application.
- Deepnet Explorer – Deepnet Explorer is the world’s first browser with RSS news reader, P2P client integration and phishing alarm.
- K-Meleon – K-Meleon is an extremely fast, customizable, lightweight web browser based on the Gecko layout engine.
- Amaya – Amaya is a Web editor/browser, i.e. a tool used to create and update documents directly on the Web. Browsing features are seamlessly integrated with the editing and remote access features in a uniform environment.
- Midori – Midori is a lightweight web browser.
- Browse 3D – The Browse3D web browser offers user a visual advantage making finding and using web information more productive. Using multiple browsing engines is made easier because each web page is represented by an image of that page not just a generic tab.
- ShenzBrowser – This is a customized browser for individual use. It is simple yet functional.
- JonDoFox Browser – Try it for private & secure browsing.
- PhaseOut.net – PhaseOut adds functionality to your current Internet Explorer version. Once you install PhaseOut your version of Internet Explorer and its settings are not modified or touched.
- CrazyBrowser.com – It is an easy-to-use fast browser.
- Smart Bro – Smart Bro is a tabbed browser, similar to Internet Explorer, but with many new features, introduced to help you browse the Internet in an easier and more exciting way.
- Bitty Browser – Bitty Browser helps you keep track of your favorite Web stuff by enabling navigable windows directly within your favorite sites — it’s like Picture-in-Picture for the Web.
- xb Browser for Anonymous Browsing – The main advantage compared to other anonymous web browsers is that xB Browser requires no configuration or technical knowledge in order to achieve anonymity. xB Browser is open-source so you can feel safe knowing what goes into our code. Additionally, it is even portable on a USB stick so you can take it to work, school, or on vacation.
- Sleipnir – Sleipnir is designed to be a highly customizable browser that you can configure to suit your individual needs. With Sleipnir, you can create your ideal browser by changing the design, skin, and visual appearance. You can also add custom functionality to Sleipnir with a wide range of plugins and user scripts. It is a social, stylish, fast and a free alternative Browser for Windows. Based on HTML5 and the engine of Internet Explorer 9 (Trident), this browser can just load any type of webpage for you. It also supports WebKit rendering engine.
- Browzar is a shell browser for Internet Explorer which lets your browse anonymously without leaving any trace. Being based on Internet Explorer 9, makes it that much more secure. It also offers a Private Search too, but you are free to set any alternative search engine of your choice. It does not support ActiveX downloading and auto-complete too.
- Jumpto Browser offer parental controls and is good only for preschool kids.
- WebLock for Kids is a browser, parents can use to avoid their child’s exposure to the dangerous side of the Internet. It has the ability to customize your child’s homepage with included artwork, defined colors or images and apply browsing restrictions at the same time.
- Comodo Dragon Internet Browser is based on the Chromium technology and offers most of Chrome’s features, but with an additional level of security and privacy.
- Comodo IceDragon Browser is a new secure browser designed and built on the core features of the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- SRWare Iron Browser, or simply called as Iron, is a browser, based on the Chromium source, offering the same features as Chrome – but without compromising on Privacy.
- CoolNovo, based on Chromium, is fast and light-weight browser just like Google Chrome, but with some useful extras. The browser uses lesser amount of system resources than Chrome.
- QupZilla is a lightweight, open-source web for desktop computers. It is based on WebKit core and Qt Framework. WebKit is a layout engine software designed specifically to allow web browsers render web pages.
- Firefox Light is a slimmed down version of Firefox.
- Pale Moon browser is a stripped-down version of Firefox, that leaves out certain features, to focus on speed of browsing.
Tato novinka je z -MCU-mikroelektronika
( http://mcu.cz/news.php?extend.3697 )